Steiner’s Quality Roofing is one of the top-rated roofing contractors in Coeur d Alene for roof maintenance, replacement and ice dam removal services. We are a well-known name among the locals for providing long-lasting solutions at affordable prices.
How long should a roof last?
The life span of slate, copper, and tiles in roofs last up to 50 or more years. However, owners with wood-shake roofs might need a roof replacement in about 30 years or so. Cement shingles made out of fiber has a durability of 25 years or more while asphalt shingles and composition roofs need a replacement every 20 years once.
Factors like the location of your home, climatic conditions, frequency of storms, the severity of snow, frequency of rains, hail, or hurricanes can affect the life span of a roof. A wood deck when best maintained in optimal weather conditions can last for anywhere from 15-20 years. However, it can last for a little more than 25 years in dry areas while it lasts for less than 15 years in areas with heavy rain or high humidity.
Do curling shingles need to be replaced?
A curling shingle is a sign of an underlying problem in your roof. The first place for most homeowners to see curling shingles is the attic. If the attic is not well-ventilated, it can lead to curling shingles and growth of mold and mildew.
Many times, curling of shingles can be evident in old roofs. A roof with shingles needs replacement every 25 years once. Improper nailing and poor alignment are some of the other causes of curling shingles. We are one of the affordable roofing contractors in Coeur d Alene, to offer detailed roof inspection at affordable prices. We are the industry mavens at detecting the source of curling shingles and fixing them before your roof encounters any further damages.
Types of roofing
Some of the factors you'll need to weigh while choosing a roof include aesthetic appeal, endurance to weather and climatic condition, cost per square feet, and functional benefits. Roofing material is available in different price ranges to fit your budget needs, the most common type of roofing are:
- Asphalt Roofing Shingles - These are the most popular type of roofing as they are easy to install are incredibly budget-friendly. They last for 30 years or more but can deteriorate before that if exposed to winds and storms.
- Fake Slate Roofing Shingles - It weighs same as asphalt but easily cracks and fades with impact. This is a costlier type of shingle but cheaper than slate
- Metal Roofing - Metal roofing includes steel, copper, aluminum, and alloy roofing that come in different shapes and textures. Metal roofing is easy to install and are of the lightweight. The most significant advantage of metal roofing is the cooling effect that it gives inside the home, especially in hotter areas.
Get in touch with Steiner’s Quality Roofing, the most cost-effective and efficient roofing contractors in Coeur d Alene! Make an appointment for your home roof inspection today!Roofing Contractors Coeur d alene
View Larger Map
© 2021 jnjrestoration.com
- Arlington Heights Roofing
- Best Chicago Roofing Company
- Best Roofing Company Naperville
- Cedar Roofing Company Lake Forest Il News
- commercial roofing Chicago
- Commercial Roofing Contractors Aurora Il
- Commercial Roofing Evanston News
- Davinci Roofscapes
- Elmhurst Roofing
- Evanston Roofing Companies News
- Highland Park Roofing Company
- Metal Roofing Chicago News
- Naperville Roof Repair News
- Naperville Roofing
- Palatine Roofing Companies
- Roof Repair Downers Grove Il News
- Roofer In Lake Forest News
- Roofing Barrington
- Roofing Chicago News
- Roofing Companies Arlington Heights Il
- Roofing Companies Chicago
- Roofing Company Barrington
- Roofing Contractor Glenview
- Roofing Contractor Schaumburg
- Roofing Contractors Addison Il News
- Roofing Contractors Chicago
- Roofing contractors in Wheaton il
- Roofing Contractors St Charles Il News
- Roofing Libertyville Il
- Roofing Services Naperville News
- Beverly Hills Architecture
- Roofing Storm Damage Marietta Ga
- Roofing Contractors Coeur d alene
- Salem Oregon Concrete Installation Companies
- Residential Roofing Weatherford TX
- Roofing Repair Los Angeles
- Quality roofing Plainfield
- Roofing Maine
- Roofing Repair Cooper City
- Plumber Sacramento
- Jacksonville Heating And Air
- Palm Coast Solar Water Heaters
- roofing contractors Rancho Cucamonga
- roof leak estimate Dunedin
- Residential Architects
- Ottawa HVAC companies
- Roofing Bryant Ar
- Bathroom Remodeling in El Paso TX
- Solar Energy In Arizona
- Commercial Roofing Philadelphia
- Adding A Room To A House Tulsa