In Florida, even a few minutes without air conditioning may seem like a decade. Therefore, it’s so crucial that you call a Jacksonville heating and air expert right away if your air conditioner stops working. Here are some of the most common problems that you may experience with your air conditioner. If any of these situations sound familiar to you, then it’s key to give our team at Ideal Conditions ASAP.
Blowing Hot Air
Perhaps you can hear your air conditioner running but the air that’s coming out is warm, the problem may be your refrigerant levels. Refrigerant or freon is the chemical that cools the air coming out of your air conditioner. This is not something that you can troubleshoot or DIY on your own. It needs to be diagnosed and approached by a certified professional.
Fan Stops Rotating
One reason that air conditioners stop working is that the fan stops rotating. Oftentimes the condenser fan will burn out and stop rotating. If this happens, you’ll need to call us to have it replaced. In the humid Florida environment, excess condensation can cause the water in the AC unit to stop draining properly and restrict the water from draining at all. If you suspect that the problem involves the fan, make sure to reach out to a qualified HVAC contractor right away to diagnose the problem.
Not Cooling Properly
Jacksonville heating and air professionals can all agree that an air conditioner that’s not cooling properly can lead to nearly immediate discomfort. It won’t take long for it to be clear that your AC isn’t working. However, before you panic, there are a few things you can try. First, check to make sure the air filters are clean and don’t need to be changed.
If the air filters have been changed recently, the problem could be that the air conditioner isn’t the right size for your home. If your AC isn’t sized properly, then your AC could be working too hard and not cooling efficiently, or may make your home too clammy and damp. Have a professional come out and assess whether your system needs to be replaced with a more appropriate unit.
Short Cycling System
Your air conditioner should be able to run for a while without cutting the cycle short. If it’s turning on and off constantly throughout the day, the problem could be one of many issues. For instance, sometimes the evaporator or condenser just needs to be cleaned. There may also be a blockage in the unit such as yard debris or even an animal that got into the unit.
You can combat this problem by keeping up with the maintenance of your unit. Many problems with air conditioners could be prevented by regular maintenance by a qualified professional like Ideal Conditions in Jacksonville.
When you need help with your air conditioner, we are just a phone call away. At Ideal Conditions, we believe in providing the best Jacksonville heating and air service possible. Reach out to us to help you get comfortable and stay cool as a cucumber right away.
© 2021 jnjrestoration.com
- Arlington Heights Roofing
- Best Chicago Roofing Company
- Best Roofing Company Naperville
- Cedar Roofing Company Lake Forest Il News
- commercial roofing Chicago
- Commercial Roofing Contractors Aurora Il
- Commercial Roofing Evanston News
- Davinci Roofscapes
- Elmhurst Roofing
- Evanston Roofing Companies News
- Highland Park Roofing Company
- Metal Roofing Chicago News
- Naperville Roof Repair News
- Naperville Roofing
- Palatine Roofing Companies
- Roof Repair Downers Grove Il News
- Roofer In Lake Forest News
- Roofing Barrington
- Roofing Chicago News
- Roofing Companies Arlington Heights Il
- Roofing Companies Chicago
- Roofing Company Barrington
- Roofing Contractor Glenview
- Roofing Contractor Schaumburg
- Roofing Contractors Addison Il News
- Roofing Contractors Chicago
- Roofing contractors in Wheaton il
- Roofing Contractors St Charles Il News
- Roofing Libertyville Il
- Roofing Services Naperville News
- Beverly Hills Architecture
- Roofing Storm Damage Marietta Ga
- Roofing Contractors Coeur d alene
- Residential Roofing Weatherford TX
- Roofing Repair Los Angeles
- Roofing Falmouth Maine
- Quality roofing Plainfield
- Roofing Repair Cooper City
- Plumber Sacramento
- Parkland Gas Pool Heating
- Jacksonville Heating And Air
- Palm Coast Solar Water Heaters
- roof leak estimate Dunedin
- Residential Architects
- Asphalt Contractor Biloxi
- Ottawa HVAC companies
- foreclosures Metairie
- Roofing Bryant Ar
- Louvered patio
- Commercial Roofing Philadelphia
- Adding A Room To A House Tulsa